Liquidation Brisbane – Pearce & Heers Insolvency Accountants has been trading in Brisbane for over 15 years. The two founding partners of Pearce & Heers, Mark Pearce and Andrew Heers have more than 45 years combined insolvency accounting experience, including providing corporate advisory and recovery services.
The partners and staff in Pearce and Heers’ Brisbane office include Registered and Official Liquidators, Registered Bankruptcy Trustees and qualified Chartered Accountants. As qualified professionals we specialise in the administration of formal corporate insolvency appointments such as liquidations and voluntary administrations of companies.
However, given that a formal corporate insolvency appointment (such as liquidation or voluntary administration) may only be one of the options available to a company we also specialise in:
- Providing advice regarding alternatives to liquidation.
- Providing general advice regarding a company’s financial difficulties, restructuring, disputes and solutions, including alternatives to liquidation or voluntary administration.
- Acting for companies in dealing with the ATO, banks, landlords, creditors and other parties regarding debts owed.
- Assisting companies in financial difficulty with negotiating settlement arrangements or payment plans with their creditors rather than making a formal insolvency appointment (which if successful may assist a company avoid liquidation).
- Forensic accounting and litigation support work.
We regularly work with accountants and their clients in Brisbane and surrounding areas to advise and assist parties when financial difficulties or disputes arise. In this regard, the challenges created by the current financial climate mean that cashflow difficulties and business failure are prevalent concerns for many companies. Early recognition of the warning signs of insolvency and acting quickly is the key to maximising the options available to address financial difficulties and provide the best possible outcomes for all involved.
Advice Regarding Liquidation and Alternatives
If you would like to obtain further information in respect of company liquidation and possible alternatives, please contact our Brisbane office and our experienced staff will be able to assist you.