We can offer free advice to help your client in financial difficulty
We believe trusted professional relationships are key to successful client outcomes. Identifying problems early and working collaboratively towards a course of action can save a business and the family home.
As an accountant, bookkeeper, lawyer or other business advisor, you’re often the first to see when a client is struggling – sometimes even before the client sees it. You can’t be expected to solve all your clients’ problems, but knowing when to get help is a valuable benefit to your client.
Depending on your preferred level of involvement, we’re happy to speak with you, meet with you and your client or deal with your client directly.
You don’t need to wait until your client is unquestionably insolvent to get in touch with us. When clients seek help early, they have more options available and better chances of success. Referrers often contact us for help at the following times:
- Prior to lodging a number of outstanding ATO lodgements for a client.
- Struggling to get an ATO payment arrangement for a growing debt.
- A new client onboards with tax and business records in poor shape.
- A client starts feeling like a “problem” client.
- Sudden crisis affecting a business such as a marital breakdown or significant bad debt.
- Trouble dealing with the bank or other creditors.
- Want to restructure their business or personal affairs.
- Want to avoid liquidation or bankruptcy.
- Losses over a number of years or weak balance sheet.
It’s an uncertain time for clients when things are going wrong. With our trusted advice we give your client relief and confidence to make the right decisions for them.
If you have a query or your client requires assistance, send us a message and we’ll call you back. Alternatively get in touch with one of our partners or managers to discuss how we can best help your client.